Michael works with organisations around the world to facilitate business impact from new technology. Clients include CxOs, business leaders, line-of-business managers, and project teams.
Key consulting services focus on:
– Evaluating the Opportunity for Impact (What’s the problem? What needs to happen?)
– Developing Organisational Readiness (What needs to happen to get the organisation ready for what’s coming?)
– Driving Effective Use to Achieve Impact (How do we lead people to embrace change and a new level of effectiveness?)
– Michael’s seven books including Re-Imagining Productive Work with Office 365, Collaboration Roadmap, and User Adoption Strategies.
– Taking a Strategic Approach to the Use of Office 365, which offers guidance for firms embracing Office 365.
– Reports by Michael including Taking a Strategic Approach to Office 365, Use and Adoption of IBM Connections, and reports on user adoption.
– Michael’s blog with key themes including adoption and effective use, culture and competency, and re-imagining effective work.
– Workshops facilitated by Michael for exploring a topic with your staff, in order to give a rapid boost toward impact.
– Public Workshops for clients and prospects, available to be hosted by consulting firms.
Clients around the world have benefitted greatly from working with Michael.