Michael consults to organisations around the world on customer success, organisational transformation, and achieving business impact with new technology. Clients include CxOs, business leaders, line-of-business managers, and project teams.
Key consulting services focus on:
– Evaluating the Opportunity for Impact (What’s the problem? What needs to happen?)
– Developing Organisational Readiness (What needs to happen to make this zing?)
– Driving Effective Use to Achieve Impact (How do we lead people to embrace change and a new level of effectiveness?)
(By the way, Michael does not offer implementation services – as per the orange box above, but his work will both inform and build off this stage.)
– Michael’s seven books including Re-Imagining Productive Work with Office 365, Collaboration Roadmap, and User Adoption Strategies.
– Reports by Michael including Taking a Strategic Approach to Office 365, Use and Adoption of IBM Connections, and reports on user adoption.
– Michael’s blog with key themes including adoption and effective use, culture and competency, and re-imagining effective work.
– Workshops facilitated by Michael for exploring a topic with your staff, in order to give a rapid boost toward impact.
Clients around the world have benefitted greatly from working with Michael.