Michael offers learning and development workshops for organisations.
Workshops provide a forum for joint learning among your staff, for in-depth exploration of a topic directly related to your work, and provide a rapid boost to shortcut your planning activities.
Workshops are run privately and internally for clients – e.g., individual firms around the world engage Michael to facilitate a discussion with a project team and sponsors.
Workshops are generally two days in duration.
Michael currently offers the following standard workshops:
– Re-Imagining Productive Work with Office 365
– Creating the Context for Impact with Office 365
– Driving Effective Use of Microsoft Office 365
– Roadmap to Success with Collaboration Tools
– User Adoption Strategies for Collaboration Tools
– Doing Business with IBM Connections
Please get in touch to discuss or arrange any of these workshops for your firm.