One of the core approaches in my work is to write books that deliver clear business thinking for facilitating impact from new approaches to work, and to then run workshops based on those books.
The workshops provide a forum for joint learning among your staff, for in-depth exploration of a topic directly related to your work, and give a rapid boost to shortcut your planning activities.
The workshops focus on my key themes.
Workshops are run privately and internally for clients – e.g., individual firms around the world engage me to facilitate a discussion with a project team and sponsors.
Workshops are generally two days in duration.
I currently offer the following standard workshops:
– Re-Imagining Productive Work with Office 365
– Create the Context for Impact with Office 365
– Driving Effective Use of Microsoft Office 365
– Roadmap to Success with Collaboration Tools
– User Adoption Strategies for Collaboration Tools
– Doing Business with IBM Connections
I can also develop and facilitate a custom workshop that’s just right for your firm.
Please get in touch to discuss or arrange any of these workshops.