Michael offers workshops on customer success, organisational transformation, and achieving business impact with new technology.
Workshops provide a forum for joint learning among your staff, for in-depth exploration of a topic directly related to your work, and provide a rapid boost to shortcut your planning activities.
Workshops are run privately and internally for clients – e.g., individual firms around the world engage Michael to facilitate a discussion with a project team and sponsors.
Workshops are generally two days in duration.
Michael currently offers the following standard workshops:
– Re-Imagining Productive Work with Office 365
– Creating the Context for Impact with Office 365
– Driving Effective Use of Microsoft Office 365
– Roadmap to Success with Collaboration Tools
– User Adoption Strategies for Collaboration Tools
– Doing Business with IBM Connections
Michael also develops and facilitates custom workshops that are “just right” for your firm.
Please get in touch to discuss or arrange any of these workshops for your firm.