Hi, I’m Michael Sampson.
From 2006 to 2020, this was my work space as I worked via The Michael Sampson Company Limited.
My domain of interest was how people and teams can embrace changing conditions to pursue transformation, with a focus on new technologies that supported rethinking work practices, organisational design, culture and business models.
This site includes my blog posts from those years, plus books, research reports, keynotes and more. Check out my portfolio for the types of work I did during 2006 to 2020.
My areas of expertise are:
– Strong written and oral communications
– Active and deep listening
– Meeting and workshop facilitation
– Group presentations
– Analytical thinking
– Multi-stakeholder engagement
– Content development to demonstrate thought leadership
– Strong project management skills
You must be logged in to post a comment.