In recent years I have worked with organizations around the world on collaboration strategy, user adoption, and re-imagining effective work. These engagements have been delivered in the form of private workshops, executive interviews, and planning meetings.
As 2015 gets underway, I wonder if there is an opportunity to work with you this year?
If you are looking at any of the following issues, I offer my services:
- Where new collaboration tools and approaches can deliver value to your organization.
- How to create an adoption program for your employees.
- How to cultivate collaboration as a human discipline in your people.
- How to select an enterprise collaboration or social business tool.
- In light of changing times at Microsoft, what should you do with SharePoint in 2015.
- What is the best way to introduce a new collaboration and social business tool, such as IBM Connections.
For a one-page snapshot of how we could work together, see How We Work with Clients.
To discuss how we could work together, please get in contact.
Categories: Michael's Happenings