My areas of expertise are:
– Strong written and oral communications
– Active and deep listening
– Meeting and workshop facilitation
– Group presentations
– Analytical thinking
– Multi-stakeholder engagement
– Content development to demonstrate thought leadership
– Strong project management skills
I live and work across New Zealand and Australia. Christchurch is the closest city to where I live. I have worked with clients in the major centres of Christchurch, Wellington, and Auckland in New Zealand, plus numerous regional towns. Likewise, I have worked with clients in the major centres of Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth.
I have also done a lot of international work – because while Australia is of course “international” to New Zealand, we’re pretty close and good friends – despite the frequent friendly jabs across the ditch.
Analyst at Work
My client work over the past 20+ years has covered the gamut, such as:
- Business Analyst. Working with stakeholders at all levels of a business to gather and define requirements, and identify opportunities to improve business processes. Preparing strong documentation is always part of a BA engagement.
- Industry Analyst. Tracking multi-vendor developments across an industry space, and synthesising market trends to guide buyers.
- Product Analyst. Analysing the strengths and weaknesses in a given product, giving customers early warnings about potential pitfalls and outlining a productive way of using products for improved business outcomes.
- Vendor Selection Analyst. Comparing the profiles of vendor and their product offerings to guide clients in a selection process.
- Meeting Facilitation. Leading a meeting to support clients in reaching desired outcomes.
You can read about the types of projects I have done with other clients.