Next week I will be speaking at an SLA event on user adoption strategies for collaboration tools:
“During our one-hour conversation in October that will be facilitated by Karen Huffman, Chair of SLA’s KM division, we will focus on strategies, roadmaps, and governance for adoption of collaborative tools irregardless of the application selected by an organization. Possible topics might include any of the following but will also be directed by those who attend the virtual discussion.
– Tell us why you became a collaboration strategist.
– Our challenge: Communicating and connecting with audiences over distance and time.
– Potential pitfalls in information delivery methods used to communicate ideas and concepts.
– Success stories: Increased effectiveness in business solutions due to greater participation and a wider diversity of opinions.
– User adoption strategies: Adaptive improvements in your communication and collaboration models as a result of tools and/or applications employed.
– Governance balance: Driving engagement, success and value within your organization to improve business outcomes.“
See SLA Virtual Conversation with Michael Sampson for details and registration.