As many consulting firms around the world have experienced, scheduling me to present a public workshop is a great way for building their business – bringing clients and prospects together for a day of learning, exploration, and sharing of experiences.
– are one-day in duration (generally 9.00am to 5.00pm).
– are hosted by a consulting firm.
– have participants drawn from multiple firms.
– participants are either especially invited or pay to attend the workshop.
I currently offer five public workshops for consulting firms to bring to their clients and prospects:
– Roadmap to Success with Collaboration Tools
– User Adoption Strategies for Collaboration Tools
– Re-Imagining Productive Work with Office 365
– Driving Effective Use of Microsoft Office 365
– Doing Business with IBM Connections
Please see the general nature of each workshop (this is the link for the two-day versions, but public workshops are one day in duration). Then please get in touch to discuss or schedule any of these public workshops.