One of the core approaches in my work is to write books that deliver clear business thinking for facilitating impact from new approaches to work, and to then run workshops based on those books.
As many consulting firms around the world have experienced, scheduling me to present a public workshop is a great way for building their business – bringing clients and prospects together for a day of learning, exploration, and sharing of experiences.
The public workshops focus on my key themes.
Public workshops are hosted by a consulting firm, and participants are either especially invited or pay to attend the public workshop.
Public workshops are one day in duration.
I currently offer five public workshops for consulting firms to bring to their clients and prospects:
– Roadmap to Success with Collaboration Tools
– User Adoption Strategies for Collaboration Tools
– Re-Imagining Productive Work with Office 365
– Driving Effective Use of Microsoft Office 365
– Doing Business with IBM Connections
Please get in touch to discuss or schedule any of these public workshops.