I will be speaking at the upcoming Digital Workplace Conference 2019, held in Auckland from April 30-May 1, with pre- and post-workshop days too. My Wednesday session – May 1 at 10.30am in the Thought Leadership track – is on safeguarding the digital workplace.
Safeguarding the Digital Workplace
Office 365 offers an incredible selection of capabilities to drive productivity and collaboration, but the digital workplace is under attack. Malicious actors are seeking access to your information, your corporate secrets, your reputation, and ultimately, your corporate hoard of cash. You better be doing something to safeguard your digital workplace – both from malicious actors and to be compliant with new data protection regulations around the world.
This session explores the current threats facing Office 365 users, and examines the capabilities on offer from Microsoft in Office 365 and Microsoft 365 to safeguard your organisation and its people.
- Insight into the real-world threats targeting Office 365 tenants and users around the world.
- Awareness of the security and data protection capabilities in Office 365 to enable organisations to safeguard employees, managers and the tenant.
- A prioritised list of security and data protection tasks that should be undertaken by all Office 365 tenants.
Top 3 Highlights
- A review of the simple and effective ways in Office 365 for safeguarding the digital workplace.
- A look at where the more advanced capabilities in Office 365 and Microsoft 365 provide protection and assurance.
- Clear guidance on critical tasks to undertake to safeguard the digital workplace and Office 365.
Will I see you there?