Published November 2014
A couple of months ago I kicked off a global survey on the use and adoption of IBM Connections. The survey garnered 58 valid responses, and the results are finally available.
Table of Contents
The report is 28-pages in length. The report contents includes:
– Use and Adoption of IBM Connections: About the Survey
– Business Activities Supported by IBM Connections
– Employee Use of IBM Connections
– Versions of IBM Connections Being Used Among Organizations
– Plans to Upgrade to IBM Connections 5.0
– Key Features in IBM Connections 5.0
– Add-On Products for IBM Connections
– Overall Level of Satisfaction with the Use of IBM Connections
– Likelihood to Recommend IBM Connections to Others
– Satisfaction with Business Value Achieved with IBM Connections
– Organizational Problems Experienced with the Use of IBM Connections
– Strategy Regarding the Use of IBM Connections
– Other Comments from Respondents
– Planning for Success with IBM Connections
Download Use and Adoption of IBM Connections: State of the Market 4Q2014 (November 2014) (PDF, 28 pages, 3.8 MB)
Categories: Reports, Tools & Technologies
Great summary !!! Thanks, Michael.. I also created a link on my blog.. http://brandlrainer.blogspot.co.at/2014/11/use-and-adoption-of-ibm-connections.html
@Michael, thanks for sharing this fantastic insight!! I will spread the word.
Very good report.
I love your statement ” […], it is cleat that there remains a hunger and drive for more value from the use of IBM Connections”.
Michael, Thanks for sharing. your paper is reflective of what I experience with IBM connections with my clients. Geographically dispersed teams, and projects is a big winner