PGi is a web meetings / web conferencing provider I’ve never heard of before, but apparently have been around for a number of years. Earlier this month PGi released a new HD client for the iPad:
“With the new GlobalMeet mobile meeting app, users can join and host web meetings directly from their iPad and talk using PGi’s industry-leading Auto-Connect™ feature, which automatically connects the meeting audio and eliminates the hassle of dialing-in or dialing-out while on the go. The GlobalMeet app for the iPad is a full-featured experience where users can also:
– See and hear everyone in the GlobalMeet web meeting — no matter where guests are or what device they’re using.
– Easily manage web conference attendees, conference calling features and web meeting functionality with full meeting host controls on the iPad.
– Drag and drop files from their desktop into GlobalMeet’s enhanced cloud-based content library, which is accessible on any online device — desktop, laptop, iPhone® and now the iPad.
– Easily share all presentations stored in their cloud-based content library.
– With a single touch, record GlobalMeet web meetings and GlobalMeet conference calls.“
While the iPad app is free, pricing for the web meetings service starts at $45 per month for meetings with up to 25 participants.
Categories: Culture & Competency, Tools & Technologies