Mindjet announced that Version 9 of MindManager for Mac, its mindmapping software, is now available for pre-ordering (it’s available on June 23).
New and improved features include:
– Slide presentations – to replace PowerPoint with an interactive map, and feedback capturing possibilities.
– Brainstorming mode – for quick entry of ideas.
– WYSIWYG printing – for tighter control over what the map looks like when you print it.
– Greater compatibility with MindManager 9 for Windows – for seamless exchange between computers and users.
– Freemind Maps import – to uplevel Freemind maps.
1. I use MindManager on a Mac and on Windows. I like the product. I frequently use it to capture feedback during workshops and seminars – as those of you who have been to my sessions will attest. And then I PDF the mindmap and distribute it to attendees.