HP talked more about its upcoming HP Slate.
– HP produced a comparison chart between the Slate and Apple iPad.
– HP leads in some areas, Apple in others (Wired has details)
Nokia released three lower-priced smartphones.
– Aim is to re-capture share lost to Apple and Research In Motion.
– The new devices support messaging (email and instant messaging) and social networking.
– All three devices have full QWERTY keyboards.
Cisco launched a new high definition Flip camera.
– Stores up to 12 hours of content (only 4 hours of HD video though).
– Offers widescreen playback.
– Videos can be uploaded to various social media sites, and shared in other ways.
Categories: Tools & Technologies