I will be presenting the Masterclass in SharePoint Collaboration and Governance in London on Friday March 12, in partnership with AdeoPoint.
“AdeoPoint is delighted to announce a unique opportunity for companies and individuals that want to learn more about how SharePoint can improve your ability to collaborate with your internal team and your clients, partners and suppliers.
The Collaboration Masterclass, hosted by globally renowned subject matter expert, Michael Sampson, explores how your organisation can benefit from the collaboration opportunity that a technology such as SharePoint brings to your organisational table.
A whole day workshop delivered in a focused, comfortable environment, the Collaboration Masterclass will provide you with valuable insight into:
– What is Collaboration for Business?
– What is the Roadmap to Success?
– How does SharePoint stack up as a solution?
– What is Governance?
– How do you engage your organisation?
– How do you adopt collaboration technology?
– How do you get started?
Michael is only delivering 1 Masterclass in the UK this side of the launch of SharePoint 2010 so book now to avoid disappointment and to benefit from the early bird price offered to those booking by the end of February.“
A couple of notes:
– Spaces are limited, so be quick.
– There’s an early bird price to end of February.
Categories: Conference Notes