Convos … Convos offers a group collaboration tool. “Convos lets you create useful and flexible online groups for your members, colleagues, and partners. Maximize online interaction with group collaboration features including unlimited subgroups, file sharing, tasks, email lists, and event RSVPs.
Use Convos groups to serve as an intranet, project team workspace, or member hub.” It’s free for up to 5 members. More
TextFlow API … TextFlow announced the release of its API, so developers can integrate TextFlow into their own applications. “Many developers have been asking us how they can integrate TextFlow into their own solutions. In order to give as many users as possible the ability to use TextFlow, we have decided to open up the product to third-party software developers. If you are a web application developer you can now integrate TextFlow as your visual version management tool. To find out more, just visit our website and sign up for a developer account.” More
– Note too that the TextFlow team started to discuss its Technology Roadmap, and “visual version management” is a key phrase. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Enterprise 2.0 Boston 2010 … The Call for Papers is open for the Boston 2010 Enterprise 2.0 Conference. “After the Call for Papers submissions period closes on December 18th, an official voting period will begin in January 2010. The submissions with the most votes will become official conference sessions at E2 Boston 2010. We want the E2 community to collaborate, give us their most exciting ideas and experiences, and tell us what they want to see in Boston next year.” The conference runs June 14-17. More
Exchange 2010 Availability … Microsoft announced the availability of Exchange Server 2010. “Today at the Microsoft TechEd Europe 2009 conference in Germany, Microsoft Business Division President Stephen Elop announced that Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 is now available worldwide to help businesses reduce costs, protect communications and delight e-mail users. Along with Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Exchange Server 2010 is part of a generation of solutions designed for increased business productivity and cost savings.” More
– offers a universal inbox, for email, text messages, instant messages, and voice mail.
– includes better support for Safari and Firefox.
– features integrated email archiving.
– Head-to-head deathmatch between the iPhone and Droid. The winner: the iPhone.
– HP is buying 3Com for $2.7B, to strengthen it against Cisco.
– Microsoft said that the recent comparison between Mac OS X and Windows 7 was uninformed and inaccurate.
– The BlackBerry Storm2 is better than the Storm1, with better all-round capabilities.
– InFocus is working on making projected content into a collaborative workspace, with annotation capabilities via a wand.
– Five things to do to get ready for SharePoint 2010.
– Nokia updated its messaging web site, at messaging.nokia.com.
– 2010 may see a smaller Apple iPhone.
– Microsoft released a Mac Sign-In application, to simplify access from Macs to Microsoft Online Services.