- The activity I most enjoy to recharge my intuitive energy is swimming lengths. My picture of idealness is 120 lengths of 25m … I’d do it daily if we lived next to a pool.
- I want to write a book a year for the next four years. I have the titles on my white board and in my planning system … now I’ve just got to be disciplined enough to get it done.
- My vision of an ideal job at age 17 was a high country park ranger. I loved tramping and camping, and thought I’d found the perfect way of doing that for a job. My Dad was wise enough to direct me otherwise (thanks Dad!).
- The first time I kissed Katrina, my wife of 12 years, was in our wedding service 5.5 years after we’d met, and 4.5-5 years after we’d started working towards a lifetime together. It seemed hard during that time, but I have no regrets.
- It’s a Dell monitor, not a Dell PC! I haven’t joined the dark side, as there is still a Mac powering the thing.
And yes, I can identity with what Tris said on his five things post …
That’s all I can think of. That’s the problem with being a blogger, I’ve told you most of the stuff I’d likely tell you already!
Up next (hopefully!):
- Paul Merrill
- Ed Brill
- David Maister … (20061220) Five Things You Didn’t Know About Me
- Mark Shead
- Marc Orchant … (20061219) Marc says he’s already been tagged, but I can’t find his 5 things. Marc?
- If I lose Marc from the list, next up will have to be my Wellington friend Gavin
Categories: Michael's Happenings