With a clear picture of the opportunity in view, how do you get there? What’s the pathway from here to there? Clarity on the destination enables thoughtful analysis of how to plan the journey.
Michael will advise on the process of crafting a strategy and advise on the decision making that goes along with that, along with the behavioural competencies, cultural tenets, technical capabilities, and organisational constructs to support and enable.
This consulting engagement involves the following activities:
– Discussions with senior leaders, decision makers, and business managers on how the firm works.
– Interviews, discussions, and facilitated workshops to understand the culture of the firm, and how people currently work together.
– Review of the technical capabilities currently on offer within the firm, and direction on what makes most sense going forward for the firm from a vendor/product perspective.
– Facilitation of a group workshop on organisational constructs to support and enable the introduction of new ways of working together.
– Facilitation of a group workshop on behavioural competencies and cultural tenets required to embrace new ways of working together.
Planning the Journey to Success starts with a 10 day consulting engagement, and can be delivered by Michael anywhere in the world. It is offered on a fixed price basis, including travel and accommodation. After the initial engagement, the service is responsive to the specific ongoing needs of the client.
Michael has helped other firms with planning the journey to success:
– Religious Organisation (Canada). Facilitation of a strategic review meeting for the messaging and collaboration tools used by a global religious organisation. Presented on the future of collaboration, facilitated discussions on IBM, Microsoft, and Google, and provided advice to leadership on next steps.
– Financial Services Firm (London). Held a series of discussions around the firm’s current strategy and approach to the use of and adoption profile of SharePoint and Lync in Office 365, as well as the ramifications of adding Yammer into the mix. Engaged with the firm’s communications team to discuss integrating collaboration spaces into the new intranet.
– Government Agency (Australia). Review and critique of the agency’s adoption approach for IBM Connections, along with presentations to senior executives (on their role in the success of IBM Connections), all staff, and small groups on the possibilities and opportunities of IBM Connections in day-to-day work.
For More Information
How to you create impact in line with an opportunity at your firm? Let’s plan the organisational journey for getting there.