Cultured Code released an update to its Things task manager to support the Apple Watch:
– Have all of your to-dos for the day easily accessible on your wrist, and mark them complete as you go.
– Glance at your upcoming to-dos with a quick swipe on the watch face.
– Focus on to-dos in specific projects.
– Get notified daily of tasks that have become due.
– Easily postpone to-dos for later.
– Track your progress throughout the day to see how much you’ve done.
– Quickly enter new to-dos just by speaking to Siri.
– Automatically syncs with Things on your Mac and iPad.
Available immediately (see link above), and read the product guide at Cultured Code.
Categories: Tools & Technologies