Last week I presented at the Christchurch SharePoint User Group meeting on Developing a Strategic Approach to Microsoft Office 365. My slides from that session are above.
Presentation flow (slides):
1. Title slide.
2-4. About Michael and what I do for clients.
7. Office 365 offers many features.
8-9. Tactical approaches emphasise short term gains.
11. A strategic approach is different.
12-13. Examples of tactical vs. strategic questions.
14. Strategic outcomes require more steps (and uncertainty).
15. Agenda Topic – Developing a Strategic Approach
16-19. The top-down model, starting with strategy.
20-23. The bottom-up model, starting with opportunities.
24-26. Common activities that people do each day.
27. Agenda Topic – How Do We Move Forward.
28-32. Four next steps.
I welcome your feedback on the above, and the opportunity to speak with you about your work too.