In just a couple of weeks the SharePoint Conferences in Australia and New Zealand are happening. Debbie and her team at ShareThePoint have been putting a lot of effort into bringing a couple of world-class events to both countries. I am looking forward to both conferences, the dates of which are:
– the conference in Sydney is July 15-16, and
– the conference in Auckland is July 22-23.
I will be attending both conferences, and will be presenting two sessions at each conference. Here’s what I’ll be up to:
– Tuesday 15 July – 10.30am – User Adoption Strategies for SharePoint: What’s Used, What’s Effective?
– Wednesday 16 July – 2.45pm – Re-Imagining Effective Work
– Tuesday 22 July – 11.30am – Re-Imagining Effective Work
– Wednesday 23 July – 4.15pm – User Adoption Strategies for SharePoint: What’s Used, What’s Effective?
Immediately after the second presentation at each conference I will have to race to get to the airport, so if you will be attending and want to have a chat, let’s make it happen before that critical “get-out-of-here” moment is reached.