I’m just over half way through my tour of Australia. Three workshops delivered, one still to go (tomorrow in Melbourne). It’s been a great week, and I wanted to call out some of the businesses and people here that have made it all possible:
– Air New Zealand for getting me here on Sunday morning.
– Rendezvous Hotel at Anzac Square in Brisbane, for providing a great place to stay on Sunday and Sunday evening, and for allowing me to check-in super early at 9.30am on Sunday. That was very much appreciated.
– Hilton Sydney for hosting the two public masterclasses in Sydney, providing me with a great place to host my guests. I’ve used the Hilton numerous times for my public masterclasses in Sydney, and have never been disappointed. It’s a great place – highly recommended.
– Malcolm and Beverly at Kwik Kopy Pitt Street for getting my workbooks printed for the three masterclasses, and having them waiting for me at my hotel when I arrived in from Brisbane on Tuesday night.
– Virgin Australia for flights from Brisbane to Sydney, and Sydney to Melbourne. And to Virgin and Air New Zealand – tremendous kudos for the alliance program sharing. It’s much appreciated.
– Tomorrow I’ll be hosting a masterclass at the Westin Melbourne for the first time. I’ve previously used other locations in Melbourne; am hoping for a great event.
So … thanks to you each for your help this week. It’s been … appreciated by this traveler. If you are looking for help in any of the above areas, you have my recommendation of each of the businesses above.