In both 2011 and 2012 I attended (and spoke at) the Intranets201X conferences in Sydney. Both were very good events – well-organized, well-attended, well-run. I’ve been to few conferences around the world over recent years, and the Step Two team put on a world-class event both years.
The conference is coming back in 2013, with the dates being May 15-17 in Sydney. Step Two Designs has just posted the Call for Papers.
We’re seeking submissions from across Australia, New Zealand and internationally.
Intranets2013 will provide a mix of inspiration and practical insight that will help every participant deliver a better site. Key topics will include:
– Practical ideas and approaches for intranet teams
– Innovation and the leading edge of intranets
– Usability, information architecture and UX
– Digital workplace, visions and realities
– Enterprise mobile solutions
– Collaboration and social tools
– Delivering intranets on SharePoint
Want to be part of the action? Then fill in the online call for papers, and we’ll get back to you in late December or early January.
(Just to be clear, I’m very unlikely to be able to attend in 2013, due to scheduling conflicts. If intranets are your thing—or variants thereof—I highly recommend that you look into attending. Please don’t take my lack of attendance as anything other than me being busy.)