Share2011 is a wrap. The first two days were filled with sessions by international and local speakers. You can read the notes from the various sessions I attended.
The feedback themes I heard from attendees were:
– “We loved hearing what others are doing. It helps us in our work.”
– “It was great to meet the international speakers, and be able to hear what they had to say.”
– “Manly is a beautiful place for a conference.”
Today was the post-workshop day. I did a workshop on User Adoption Strategies for SharePoint, and Paul Culmsee did a workshop on governance.
But now it’s done.
– The South Africa Share 2012 conference is on in late February.
– The United States Share 2012 conference is on in late April, in Atlanta. I’ll be there.
– The next Australian conference, Share 2012, will be held again in late November. The web site says Sydney; I thought it was going to be somewhere different. Time will tell – but book the dates.
Categories: Conference Notes, Microsoft SharePoint, Tools & Technologies