A couple of weeks ago I spoke with Lisa Duke and Sharon Bellamy about user adoption, for the Get Social, Do Business podcast that Lisa produces.
We covered a range of topics:
– Why is user adoption such an important issue?
– What should be done to drive software adoption?
– Who’s responsibility is adoption?
– What do you see across vendors in terms of adoption support?
– Do you have any case studies or success stories you can share?
The podcast is now live: download from Get Social, Do Business.
Categories: Adoption & Effective Use