In 29 business days, I get on board an Air New Zealand plane and fly to London for two weeks of presentations, masterclasses, and workshops in Europe. I have a lot to do in the next 29 days to finalize my preparation, but here’s what’s coming up once I hit the ground running in Europe:
- Monday October 4 … Rome. I’m running an inhouse workshop on collaboration and SharePoint.
- Tuesday October 5 … Stockholm. I’m presenting on Collaboration and the Intranet at the IntraTeam Event in Sweden, along with James Robertson, Rossen Roussev, Martin White, and Mark Morrell.
- Wednesday October 6 … This day is currently available for consulting or a masterclass, although I’m hoping to be delivering the SharePoint Collaboration and Governance masterclass in Norway.
- Thursday October 7 … Stockholm. In conjunction with Acando, I’m delivering the SharePoint Collaboration and Governance Masterclass in Stockholm.
- Friday October 8 … This day is currently available for consulting or a masterclass. James Robertson thinks I should have the day off and smell the roses. Perhaps …
- Monday October 11 … Copenhagen. I’m presenting on SharePoint 2010 for Collaboration at the IntraTeam SharePoint 2010 Conference in Denmark.
- Tuesday October 12 … Copenhagen. In conjunction with IntraTeam, I’m delivering the User Adoption Strategies Masterclass in Denmark.
- Wednesday October 13 … Copenhagen. In conjunction with IntraTeam, I’m delivering the SharePoint Collaboration and Governance Masterclass in Denmark.
- Thursday October 14 … London. In conjunction with AdeoPoint, I’m presenting the User Adoption Strategies Masterclass in London.
- Friday October 15 … mmm, probably London. I hope to have this day in London meeting up with clients and colleagues, and discussing various ideas. And then I leave London at 9pm and fly back to New Zealand.
So that’s my first two weeks of October. What else can I fit in? 🙂
If you’d like to discuss the “open” days, please get in contact ASAP.
Categories: Conference Notes