Thursday and Friday last week contained a few hours of full on book packaging and dispatch. About 80 copies of my new book User Adoption Strategies had to be sent out, so by the time the appropriate ones were signed, the Custom forms filled out, the cover letters written, and what not, it was a big process. That being the case, it is super-neat to hear that the books are starting to touch down here, there and everywhere:
– Amanda appears to have been the first to receive her copy, on Friday, in New Zealand.
– Rene said his copy arrived in Singapore yesterday.
– Martin said he got his copy in London yesterday, and another Martin received his copy in Denmark.
– Ruud got his copy in Switzerland.
– Michelle and Lynn both acknowledged receipt of their respective copies in Australia.
– Michael got his copy on the East Coast of the US.
So, many thanks to New Zealand Post for getting them moving quickly, and to the respective mail companies in the middle for the role they played. When you do global distribution and fulfilment from New Zealand, knowing that the books will arrive with the purchaser promptly, prompts positive praise🙂
If user adoption for new collaboration technology is a challenge in your work, I offer you my contribution to your success: a new book.