I have just posted Chapter 1 of User Adoption Strategies, my new book.
Here’s what you’ll find in the 24 page PDF:
– a couple of quotes, one from Jane McConnell, and one from Lynn Warneke.
– the Acknowledgements section
– the brief Table of Contents
– Nancy White’s Foreword
– Chapter 1, Focusing on User Adoption is Critical.
The chapter has the following major headings:
– The “Why” of User Adoption Strategies
– What’s the Cost of Not Doing It?
– User Adoption Strategies – The What
– Second Wave People
– “Users” or “Staff Members”
The chapter is available for immediate download. There is no cost, although Registration is required.
Categories: Michael's Books