The 4th annual Global Intranet Strategies Survey opened at the end of June and will stay open until August 31. All participants receive a complimentary copy (pdf) of the ” Global Intranet Trends for 2010″ report that will be published in the second part of October.
The key themes this year are:
- The workplace … Are intranets catching up with what people need to do their jobs?
- Collaboration … How does the online workplace support virtual teams and communities of practice?
- Social media … To what extent is social media being used internally and for what purposes?
- Search … Is enterprise search still a perennial problem? What strategies and resources are being put into place to optimize it?
- Ownership, governance and strategy … Who owns the intranet and what operating models and strategies are in place to drive business value?
- Measuring value … What indicators are being used to measure the value the intranet brings to an organisation: adoption, usage, satisfaction, workforce coverage, reduction of risk, business value?
Please see the instructions for applying.
For more information, read Jane’s blog post, 2009 Global lntranet Survey goes live! Participate!
If you have any questions, please contact Jane McConnell directly for more information.