So I’m going to Europe for a week in late March and early April 2009, at the invitation of the J.Boye industry analyst firm. I’ll be presenting three master classes on SharePoint, a workshop for one of the J.Boye community of practice groups, and I have a day allocated for client consulting.
Here’s my schedule:
– Monday March 30: Vienna for SharePoint Master Class
– Tuesday March 31: London for SharePoint Master Class
– Wednesday April 1: Copenhagen for SharePoint Master Class
– Thursday April 2: Copenhagen for Community of Practice workshop
– Friday April 3: Consulting Day
So … if you’ve read any of my materials on SharePoint and found them helpful, or recently acquired a copy of my book (Seamless Teamwork), then register early.
And if you are interested in having me at your firm on the Friday, then please get in contact ASAP. First in …
Categories: Michael's Books, Michael's Happenings