Organisations looking to Office 365 should take a strategic approach, across four stages (see overview presentation above):
1. Understand the Business Opportunity with Office 365. Explore the capabilities in Office 365 and what those capabilities could mean for organisations looking to embrace the philosophy and tools on offer.
– read the book, Re-Imagining Productive Work with Office 365
– schedule the Re-Imagining Productive Work with Office 365 Workshop.
2. Make the Right Decision for Your Business on Office 365. Examine the pros and cons of moving to Office 365 in general, and look specifically at the decision context for your organisation. In light of where your organisation is heading, does a shift to Office 365 make business sense?
3. Create the Context for Achieving Value with Office 365. Achieving value with Office 365 requires clear thinking on how to create the best organisational context for its introduction and effective use. Get clear on the purpose of embracing Office 365, and develop competence in building the supporting organisational constructs to drive success.
– schedule the Creating the Organisational Context for Achieving Impact with Office 365 Workshop.
4. Drive Effective Use to Reap the Benefits of Office 365. Decide how to introduce Office 365 to your people, and how to lead them to competence in the use of the tools aligned with productive behaviours.
– get the workbook, Driving Effective Use of Office 365 – Workbook.
– schedule the Driving Effective Use of Office 365 Workshop.