In your firm, at this time, what’s the near-term and future opportunity from embracing new approaches to work? What impact could you create across your firm?
Michael will lead a discovery process for exploring and envisioning the opportunity at your firm.
This consulting engagement involves the following activities:
– Scoping and discovery of your situation, through document review, interviews, and discussions.
– Analysis of leading practices in other firms that could apply to your organisation.
– Interviews, small group discussions, and workshops with teams on current ways of working, contributions, and opportunities for change.
– Discussions with executives, service line managers, divisional managers, and other leaders about change drivers and the business context.
– Facilitation of a group workshop to report back on key findings and identified opportunities, and to develop a roadmap for the way forward.
Defining the Opportunity to Increase Impact is a 5-10 day consulting engagement, and can be delivered by Michael anywhere in the world. It is offered on a fixed price basis, including travel and accommodation.
Other firms have benefitted from working with Michael to define the opportunity to increase impact, including:
– Food Manufacturer (Australia). Conducted a series of interviews with senior managers to discover opportunities to use new collaboration tools and approaches across the firm. Presented a summary workshop to a representative group of managers and employees, and facilitated a roadmap planning activity.
– University (New Zealand). Interviewed multiple academics to better understand their working styles and what they might need from a new SharePoint 2013-based intranet. Provided direction to the intranet project team focusing on the best opportunities available for working with the academics.
– Professional Services Organisation (New Zealand). Engaged with lead business managers and end users for discovery of business requirements for a new intranet and collaboration platform.
For More Information
What’s the impact opportunity for your firm from embracing new approaches to work? Let’s find out.