Gaining success with new approaches to work relies on getting the organisation ready to embrace change.
Developing organisational readiness includes:
– Shaping executive support for what’s coming.
– Creating the governance structures to support and enable effectiveness.
– Developing supportive cultural tenets to align behaviour with possibility.
How We Help
Read my books on developing organisational readiness, such as:
– Collaboration Roadmap: You’ve Got the Technology – Now What?
– SharePoint Roadmap for Collaboration (on SharePoint 2007)
Engage me for a consulting project to Plan the Journey to Success.
For More Information
How do you get your organisation ready to embrace new approaches to work? Let’s plan the organisational journey.
Arrange a 30-minute no-obligation call with Michael.