In your firm, at this time, what’s the near-term and future opportunity from embracing new approaches to work? What impact could you create across your firm?
Evaluating the opportunity includes:
– Looking at where new approaches to work could make a positive difference in work practices and processes.
– Reviewing how the firm works in light of significant recent and pending changes in technology – which change assumptions on organising work.
– Developing a business case to explain the opportunity for executives and other stakeholders.
How We Help
Read my books on evaluating the opportunity:
– Re-Imagining Productive Work with Office 365 (and this report).
– Doing Business with IBM Connections.
– Seamless Teamwork (on SharePoint 2007).
Engage me for a consulting project to Define the Opportunity to Increase Impact.
For More Information
What’s the opportunity for your firm from embracing new approaches to work? Let’s evaluate the impact.
Arrange a 30-minute no-obligation call with Michael.