Michael’s work with organisations offering business services, before 2013. For more recent projects, see Recent Client Projects.
- Veterinary Services Organization (New Zealand, 2012) … Engagement with vets and other professional staff for co-discovery of opportunities for a new Intranet and collaboration platform.
- Project Management Organization (New Zealand, 2012) … Advice on an approach to engagement and user adoption for a new suite of collaboration tools from IBM, including Connections, Sametime, and FileNet.
- Professional Services Organization (Global, 2012) … Presentation of a workshop on user adoption, and facilitation of a discussion on collaboration strategy and developing an approach to user adoption for a new SharePoint-based team collaboration application.
- Professional Services Organization (New Zealand, 2011) … Engagement with lead business users and managers for co-discovery of business requirements for a new Intranet and collaboration platform.
- Risk Management Firm (Norway, 2010) … Facilitation of capability development in the area of user adoption strategies for new collaboration tools and approaches, along with drafting the initial strategy.
- Insurance Firm (United States, 2008) … Input into collaboration and governance strategy.
- Professional Services Firm (London, 2007) … Provided input into the collaboration strategy and decision approach when selecting a new collaboration technology platform. The client was comparing and contrasting an IBM infrastructure with a Microsoft one.
- Strategy Consulting Firm (New York, 2007) … Development of scenarios for new ways of working, as input into the collaboration strategy.
- Legal Services Firm (United States, 2005-2012) … Strategy review and input for collaboration and document management services.