Next week I’ll be in Sydney for a couple of events – with Sitrion’s Collective 2014 conference the main event I’m heading across the ditch for. There are a couple of other things to do while I’m in town too. Here’s what’s coming up:
Monday May 26
– Afternoon: Private client meeting on collaboration and adoption.
– Late Afternoon: What Do People Care About? Why Do They Share? at the Amplify Festival. 4.00pm to 5.00pm. Small cover fee to attend.
– Evening: Collective 2014 Warm Up.
Tuesday May 27
– All Day: Collective 2014 by Sitrion. I will be there all day. My talk is at 10.35am, entitled Re-Imagining Effective Work. It sounds like the conference is shaping up well, but there is still time to register if you want a great day of learning about social, collaboration, community, and adoption.
Wednesday May 28
– All Day: User Adoption Strategies Public Workshop, as the post-conference workshop after Collective 2014. Again, there is still time to sign up, but time is running out.
Thursday May 29
I have a couple of meetings across Sydney, before taking a late flight back to New Zealand.
So … looking forward to being in Australia for the first time this year, and to catching up with clients, colleagues, and friends while I’m over.
Categories: Michael's Happenings