On Friday I will be starting another trip to Europe. It’s become something of an annual pilgrimage (sometimes more often than that), and for this year the first trip just about to start. After waiting for this week to come for months, it is finally here … and I’m almost ready to head away.
Here’s my schedule for next week:
– Monday 24th – meetings in London.
– Tuesday 25th – the Collaboration Roadmap masterclass in London.
– Wednesday 26th – the User Adoption Strategies workshop in Gouda, hosted by Silverside. The workshop is almost fully sold out, so we’re in for a great day.
– Thursday 27th – the Doing Business with IBM Connections workshop in Zurich, as the pre-conference workshop at Social Connections V.
– Friday 28th – Social Connections V in Zurich, where I will be speaking on a panel and presenting the closing keynote.
It’s going to be a great week. Will I get to see you?
Categories: Michael's Happenings