I am running a Masterclass in SharePoint Collaboration and Governance in Sydney on Wednesday, August 11. The masterclass will focus on the business, technology and people aspects of using SharePoint for collaboration. Full details and registration information is online at www.sharepointroadmap.com/sydney.html.
– It’s a one-day masterclass, held at the Hilton Sydney.
– The intent is to equip you to deal with the business and human aspects of using SharePoint for collaboration. It’s not a sales pitch for SharePoint.
– The masterclass is based on my consulting work and books, mainly SharePoint Roadmap for Collaboration and User Adoption Strategies.
– Price is AUD$875 per attendee.
– All attendees receive a copy of SharePoint Roadmap for Collaboration, and my new book, User Adoption Strategies.
– Pay for two people and bring a third person from your organisation at no extra charge.
For more information and to register, visit www.sharepointroadmap.com/sydney.html.
Will you be able to attend?
Categories: Conference Notes