As part of my professional services to clients on Making Collaboration Work, I have written a number of books. Here’s the current list:
- Doing Business with IBM Connections: Opportunities for Improving Processes, Driving Results, and Achieving Great Outcomes with IBM Connections 4.5.
- User Adoption Strategies (Second Edition): Shifting Second Wave People to New Collaboration Technology. All about encouraging adoption of new collaboration tools and approaches.
- Collaboration Roadmap: You’ve Got the Technology — Now What? Looking beyond the technology to the pursuit of business value – with essential disciplines including vision, governance, and engagement.
- SharePoint Roadmap for Collaboration: Using SharePoint to Enhance Business Collaboration. Enhancing collaboration with SharePoint; the planning book for IT.
- Seamless Teamwork: Using Microsoft SharePoint Technologies to Collaborate, Innovate, and Drive Business in New Ways. Using SharePoint for collaboration; the doing book for business.
Seamless Teamwork was published by Microsoft Press. The other books were published by The Michael Sampson Company.